What Are The Differences Between the 2022 GMC Yukon AT4 and Denali Trim Levels?
2022 GMC Yukon AT4 vs 2022 GMC Yukon Denali
The 2022 GMC Yukon is a large three-row SUV that is available in many different trim levels. Within these different versions, you’ll find that there are many differences between them that include a variety of exterior accents and interior features, as well as different standard engines and performance ratings. The GMC Yukon Denali is well-known for its ability to offer a luxurious feel inside and out whereas the GMC Yukon AT4 is built for off-road performance. Keep reading to learn more about both the 2022 GMC Yukon Denali and the 2022 GMC Yukon AT4 at Ernie Dean, so you can decide which one is the right SUV for you.
[Learn More About: GMC Yukon]
What’s the Difference Between the 2022 GMC Yukon AT4 and the 2022 GMC Yukon Denali?
When it comes to engine performance between the 2022 GMC Yukon AT4 and the 2022 GMC Yukon Denali, there are many differences. From horsepower and torque ratings to towing and hauling power, the differences are clear.
- 6.2L V8
- 420 Horsepower
- 460 lb-ft of Torque
- 3,629 kg (8,000 lbs.) Maximum Tow Rating
- 5.3L V8
- 355 Horsepower
- 4383 60 lb-ft of Torque
- 3,720 kg (8,200 lbs.) Maximum Tow Rating
The 2022 GMC Yukon Denali and AT4 are different in many ways. Below, you will find some of the differences that separate the offerings of these two remarkable SUV trim grades.
- Premium Leather Appointments
- Uniquely Styled Instrument Panel
- Coordinating Authentic Wood Trim
- Four Exclusive Colour Theme Choices
- Jet Black Interior
- AT4-Exclusive Brandy Accents
- Dark Brushed Aluminum Details
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
The exterior design of the 2022 GMC Yukon Denali and AT4 offers different looks thanks to a variety of premium features and visual accents.
- Bright Roof-Mounted Side Rails
- Satin Chrome Bodyside Mouldings
- 20-inch 6-Spoke Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Signature Denali Grille w/Satin-Chrome Finish
- Red Recovery Hooks
- Black Chrome Accents
- Black Roof-Mounted Side Rails
- 20” 6-Spoke Machined-Aluminum Wheels w/Carbon Grey Metallic Accents
[View Inventory: New GMC Yukon]