What Safety Features Does the 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Offer?
2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Safety Features
With all the new advancements in safety protection, vehicles have become a lot safer on the road. From keeping you protected in an accident to helping prevent accidents from happening in the first place, there seems to be a safety feature for everything. One vehicle that offers all the latest safety features available in the automotive industry is the 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 pickup truck. The 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 offers a long list of active driver-assistance safety features and a suite of features called GMC Pro Safety. With all these available safety features, you’ll drive with confidence when hitting the road in a new 2023 GMC Sierra 1500. Below, you’ll be able to learn more about many of the safety features that are available in the 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 pickup truck.
[Learn More About: 2023 GMC Sierra 1500]
2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Driver-Assist Safety Technology Features
When driving in the new 2023 GMC Sierra 1500, you can sit behind the wheel and drive with confidence knowing that you’re surrounded by some of the most innovative and high-tech safety features available in the auto industry. The 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 offers the latest driver-assist safety technology features and the protection of GMC Pro Safety, which is a suite of active safety features that help prevent accidents from happening and protect you if they do. View the list of safety features available in the 2023 GMC Sierra 1500, below.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning (GMC Pro Safety)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (GMC Pro Safety)
- Following Distance Indicator(GMC Pro Safety)
- Front Pedestrian Braking (GMC Pro Safety)
- Forward Collision Alert (GMC Pro Safety)
- Safety Alert Seat (GMC Pro Safety)
- Buckle to Drive (GMC Pro Safety)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System w/Tire Fill Alert
- Lane Change Alert w/Side Blind Zone Alert
- StabiliTrak Stability Control System
- Hitch Guidance w/Hitch View
- Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Braking
- Daytime Running Lamps
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Pedestrian Alert
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Rear Camera Mirror
- HD Surround Vision
- Bed View Camera
- Head-Up Display
- Trailer Camera
If you’re interested in driving the new 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 and want to learn more about any of its high-tech safety features, we encourage you to contact Ernie Dean Chevrolet Buick GMC, today, to speak with a knowledgeable and helpful product expert. If you want to see some of these safety features in action, book a test drive in the 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 at a time that is convenient for you.
[View Inventory: New GMC Sierra 1500]