How Many Trim Levels is the 2023 GMC Sierra HD Available In?
2023 GMC Sierra HD Trim Levels
The 2023 GMC Sierra HD offers the power, capability, safety, technology and comfort you’re looking for in a new heavy duty-pickup truck. If you want to drive in style and comfort while also having the power you need to tow and haul, the 2023 GMC Sierra HD 2500 or 3500 is an excellent choice. From towing and hauling features to the latest safety technology, connectivity and comfort amenities, the 2023 GMC Sierra HD has it all. Keep reading to learn more about the offerings of all the 2023 GMC Sierra HD trim levels at Ernie Dean, so you can decide which one is right for you.
[Learn More About: 2023 GMC Sierra HD]
2023 GMC Sierra HD Pickup Truck Trim Level Differences
The 2023 GMC Sierra HD is available in five different trim levels that offer you all the features and options you want and need while working on the road. If you want to drive a new heavy-duty pickup truck that has all the technology, safety and comfort you desire, the 2023 GMC Sierra HD is a perfect choice. Keep reading to learn more about what each available 2023 GMC Sierra HD trim level has to offer, so you can choose the one that fits your lifestyle.
- 2023 GMC Sierra HD Pro – This is the base trim level in the 2023 GMC Sierra HD lineup. Top features include four-way manually adjustable front seats, a 12-volt auxiliary front power outlet, Bluetooth, the GMC Infotainment System, a rearview camera with hitch guidance, an outside temperature display, trailering package, USB ports, vinyl floor coverings and much more.
- 2023 GMC Sierra HD SLE – The SLE trim level of the 2023 GMC Sierra HD offers an impressive list of features. The most popular features available include a six-speaker audio system, Bluetooth, cruise control, GMC connected access, GMC infotainment system, hitch guidance, a rear vision camera, OnStar, power windows and locks, remote keyless entry, SiriusXM, a tire pressure monitoring system and USB ports.
- 2023 GMC Sierra HD SLT – The SLT trim level adds even more technology, comfort and safety when compared to the Pro and SLE trim levels. Available features include ten-way power-adjustable front seats, an 8-inch premium GMC Infotainment System, Bluetooth, driver seat memory, dual-zone automatic climate control, GMC Connected Access, HD rear vision camera, a heated steering wheel, heated front seats, Hitch Guidance with Hitch View, ProGrade Trailering System, remote engine start, a Wi-Fi spot and USB ports.
- 2023 GMC Sierra HD AT4 – Moving up to the 2023 GMC Sierra HD AT4 trim level will give you the most off-road capability and even more features. New truck favourites in the AT4 trim include a heavy-duty automatic transmission, the 8-inch premium GMC Infotainment System, dual-zone automatic climate control, an HD rear vision camera, ProGrade Trailering System, USB ports, heated seats and steering wheel, an off-road suspension with Rancho shocks, skid plates and much more.
- 2023 GMC Sierra HD Denali – The 2023 GMC Sierra HD Denali is the top trim level in the lineup and can provide you with the most features available. The most popular amenities available in the Denali trim include power front seats, an 8-inch premium GMC Infotainment System with navigation, a bed view camera, Bluetooth, a Bose premium sound system, dual-zone automatic climate control, forward collision alert, front and rear park assist, heated seats, HD surround vision, hitch guidance, keyless open and start, lane change alert with side blind zone alert, lane departure warning, OnStar, SiriusXM, USB ports, ventilated front seats, wireless phone charging and the X31 off-road package.
Learn more about the new 2023 GMC Sierra HD and all of its trim levels by contacting Ernie Dean Chevrolet Buick GMC, today. You can also book a test drive in the 2023 GMC Sierra HD and take it out for a drive at a convenient time by filling out our online form. We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you with your truck needs.
[View Inventory: New GMC Sierra HD]