PACKAGES – Max Trailering Package – What does it include?
The Max Trailering Package includes:
- Wheel, 17″ x 8″ (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire, spare 255/80R17SL all-season
- Wheels, 20″ x 9″ (50.8 cm x 22.9 cm) Painted aluminum with machine face and Argent Metallic pockets
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Trailer brake controller,
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, featuring all-new Dynamic Fuel Management that enables the engine to operate in 17 different patterns between 2 and 8 cylinders, depending on demand, to optimize power delivery and efficiency
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- trailer hitch, 7-pin and 4-pin connectors
- Hitch Guidance
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg)
Whether you are towing the family camper to Earl Rowe Provincial Park or just taking a quick trip to the town landfill, the Max Trailering Package will get the job done. The Max Trailering Package is available to add on the GMC Sierra 1500 and the Chevrolet Silverado 1500
How Much Can I Tow?
* Trailering weights based on Crew Cab with Short Box Configuration