EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN/MECHANICS NEEDED ? 310S
ERNIE DEAN CHEVROLET BUICK GMC
We here at Ernie Dean have seen EXPLOSIVE growth over the last few years and as THE one and only GM dealer here in the Alliston area, we are excited to have openings for 310-S Licensed Techs for our busy service department. It?s the perfect time to join our team!
WHO WE ARE:
- For over 37 years, Ernie Dean Chevrolet Buick GMC has become a trusted dealer and community partner in an area that is BOOMING! Alliston is growing and with that comes more service work than ever.
- Our New and Used car departments are busier than ever with a steady flow of repeat customers and our service department is known for above average CSI scores. Google ?Ernie Deans? and see what local folks say about our service.
- Down time? What?s that? Here at Ernie Dean?s, we have had no slow time in the last 24 months.
- That?s why we need you.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a rockstar fully licensed technician with GM experience (not a deal-breaker but it would be nice). It?s important to you to have a steady flow of flat rate work and to be able to communicate well with your service advisors. A ?fix it right the first time? attitude is how you work and you want a dealership that shares that belief.
You also don?t want to commute to the GTA. Your time is more valuable than that. You know the value of working in a family-oriented dealership where hard work is rewarded. And you want to work in a small-town dealership while getting big city traffic and big city $$$.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Aggressive pay plan with the ability to make above average hours (big $$$)
- Benefits after 3 months (everyone loves benefits!)
- Commitment to training (learning is good!)
- Uniforms supplied (making you look sharp!)
- Every long weekend off in the summer (who doesn?t like that?)
- Experienced leadership team (they have a plan!)
Give us a call and introduce yourself. We would love to meet you!
Please contact our service manager Adam Greco ? firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.