ANOTHER WAY TO BUY: THE DEALER DEMO
Buying a new vehicle is exciting, but major purchases can also be daunting. Fortunately, there is another way to purchase a new vehicle at a discount: buy the dealer’s demo. But what exactly is a ‘demo’ and is it a good deal?
A ‘demo’ or ‘floor model’ vehicle provides customers with significant savings on new vehicles.
WHAT IS A DEALER DEMO?
A ‘demo,’ short for ‘demonstrator,’ is a new vehicle that typically falls into one of two categories:
- It is a vehicle that has been carefully driven by the Ernie Dean sales and management team to create a model’s brand awareness in the community through display.
- It is a vehicle that has been selected and purchased by Ernie Dean to educate sales representatives on model features and used by customers for test drives.
So, what’s the catch? There isn’t one. Since dealer demos are considered to be new vehicles, they still qualify for current model incentives as well as finance/lease rates. Even better, the factory warranty still applies, pro-rated for kilometers driven.
At Ernie Dean Chevrolet Buick GMC, we typically have anywhere from 3 to 7 dealer demonstrators available to the public at an attractive price.
ADVANTAGES TO BUYING A DEALER DEMO:
- Significant savings on new models. Since our demos are used to show off the latest features, they often come fully loaded with options that might have been out of your price range.
- Every demo in our inventory has been meticulously cared for with weekly washes and interior clean ups.
- Every demo comes with a comprehensive service history.
- Full manufacturer’s warranty plus extended warranty available.
HOW ERNIE DEAN SELECTS DEMO VEHICLES:
- We like to carry a variety of dealer demos from which our customers choose. The models we select are typically equipped with premium options, technology and features.
- Ernie Dean often has a few SUV’s/Crossovers in stock, but we are known for our trucks! Our truck demo inventory is top notch.