2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Alliston, ON
Only bigger and better than previous generations, the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado continues its legendary legacy as a tough-working pickup that combines incredible efficiency. While it may be bigger, it’s lighter than ever, and swaps out that weight with new tech, from tailgate to towing. Ernie Dean understands the truck needs of Ontarians, that’s why we’re proud to offer such a deep and diverse inventory of new and used Chevy Silverados for sale. Welcome to Truckville in Alliston, where you can learn all about the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado, from its trims to packages, and shop the perfect one for you!
Preview the refreshed 2022 Chevrolet Silverado!
Durable Pick-up Bed
The Silverado Durabed is made to hold up to all that you need to haul, and take a beating with its durable and functional design. Made from roll-formed high-strength steel it’s not only strong but spacious as well. With features like 12 tie-down points for any combination of cargo, along with available LED lighting for loading in the dark, this is a multi-function truck bed that’s ready for serious work.
Your Silverado adapts to your needs, and there’s no better example of this than its multi-flex tailgate. Available on all 8 trims and coming in 6 different functions for your different needs:
- Primary Gate: Opens like normal through your key fob, interior switch or gate button.
- Primary Gate Load Stop: Helps stop long items from sliding out of the bed.
- Easy Access: The inner gate conveniently folds down so you can reach in farther.
- Full-Width Step: Inner section folds into a step for simple access.
- Inner Gate Load Step: Prevents second tier items from sliding out.
- Inner Gate With Work Surface: Creates a surface for working.
Want to put an even more dynamic spin on your all-new 2021 Silverado 1500? Add on a bold package like one of these three:
- LT Trail Boss Midnight Edition: Black appearance, badging, bowtie emblems, bumpers, grille, dual-outlet exhaust tops and 18-inch high-gloss aluminum wheels. High intensity LED headlights and 2-inch factory suspension lift. 6.2L EcoTecV8 engine.
- RST Rally Edition: Black hood, badging, RST emblem, assist steps, exhaust tip, 22-inch high-gloss black-painted aluminum wheels, tailgate lettering and tailgate rally stripes. Available with a 2.7L Turbo, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 or 6.2L EcoTec3 V8.
- Custom Rally Edition: Black hood, badging, bowtie emblem, assist steps, exhaust tip, 20-inch high-gloss aluminum wheels, hood and tailgate rally stripes. Available with a 2.7L Turbo engine.
|Dimensions:||Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss (Crew Cab, Short Bed)||Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss (Crew Cab, Standard Bed)|
|Length (mm/in)||5,885 / 231.7||6,127 / 241.2|
|Width (without mirrors) (mm/in)||2,063 / 81.2||2,063 / 81.2|
|Height (mm/in)||1,990 / 78.4||1,987 / 78.2|
|Wheelbase (mm/in)||3,747 / 147.5||3,989 / 157.1|
|Cargo Box Length (on floor) (mm/in)||1,776 / 69.9||2,018 / 79.4|
|Cargo Box Width (on floor) (mm/in)||1,814 / 71.4||1,814 / 71.4|
|Ground Clearance (mm/in)||276 / 10.9||272 / 10.7|
|Cargo Volume (L)||1,781||2,030|
|Curb Weight (kg/lbs)||2,184 / 4,815||2,208 / 4,867|
Comfortable Cabin Elements
What does everybody want out of a truck cabin? Comfortability, spaciousness and sumptuous style. All three which are represented in the 2021 Silverado. The beauty of this truck is that it fits in for both simple commuting with its refined style, and for rugged utility when you’re off road. Not only is it spacious for the driver and front passenger, but for the rear passengers, too, especially on the crew cab variant.
Spacious Storage Space
It’s not just the Durabed that is fit for all of your cargo needs, so is the interior cabin with plenty of spaces for your most important gear. Available rear seatback compartments, rear underseat storage and centre console storage offer versatility in storage and easy access.
Keep your eyes on the road while never diverting your attention away from the Silverado’s important functions with the incredibly convenient head-up display. This available system displays a 15-inch projection on the windshield with all of your vital information, from vehicle speed to safety alerts.
|Dimensions:||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab|
|Front Headroom (mm/in)||1,093 / 43.0|
|Rear Headroom (mm/in)||1,019 / 40.1|
|Front Legroom (mm/in)||1,131 / 44.5|
|Rear Legroom (mm/in)||1,102 / 43.4|
|Front Shoulder Room (mm/in)||1,677 / 66.0|
|Rear Shoulder Room (mm/in)||1,655 / 65.2|
|Front Hip Room (mm/in)||1,554 / 61.2|
|Rear Hip Room (mm/in)||1,530 / 60.2|
Performance & Capability
Ontario is a diverse piece of land with a multitude of landscapes, and the 2021 Chevy comes with an engine for every one. Across these 5 engine options, you can outfit your pickup with what you want, from the 2.7L Turbo with a quick response, to the raw power of the 6.2L V8.
Diesel Power & Efficiency
Quite simply the Silverado diesel is the most fuel efficient pickup in Canada. The Duramax 3.0L in-line 6-cylinder Turbo-Diesel provides top-of-the-line highway and combined fuel efficiency, thanks to its advanced combustion tech, which even lessens noise and smell. Further helping its efficiency is being connected through a Hydra-Matic 10-speed automatic transmission, for seamless operation.
Towing & Hauling
The 2021 Silverado 1500 offers eye-popping max capability numbers of 6,033 kg (13,300 lbs) for towing, 1,034 kg (2,280 lbs) for payload and 2,523 L (89.1 cu-ft) for cargo space. If that isn’t evidence enough for the Silverado’s hardworking tendencies, it also offers up a host of towing tech. This includes its 15 camera views to the in-vehicle trailering system and intuitive features like Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist and Auto Grade Braking
|Engines:||Duramax 3.0L Turbo Diesel||6.2L V8||5.3L V8||4.3L V6||2.7L Turbo|
|Transmission||10-speed automatic||10-speed automatic||8-speed automatic, 10-speed available||6-speed automatic||8-speed automatic|
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are here to make sure whether you’re an Apple or Android phone user that you’re able to easily sync it to your Silverado. That means connecting to your friends and family is easier than ever in your truck, also allowing you to simply control your music, navigation and more.
4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
For those who need a stable internet connection, especially useful for the working professional on-the-go, the 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot ensures that just because you’re out of the office doesn’t mean your work has to stop.
Ever dreamed about controlling your vehicle straight from your phone? Now you can with the myChevrolet app, providing convenient control over your Silverado. Straight from the comfort of your phone you can lock/unlock the doors, start the engine on a cold winter morning, set reminders, view vehicle health info and more.
Forward Collision Alert
Available on the WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country, the Forward Collision Alert warns you to take action if it detects an imminent front-end collision. And for those who may find themselves accidentally tailgating, the truck alerts as well when you’re following too close.
Lane Change Alert
The Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert is here to provide another set of eyes when yours can’t see all around you. It does so by alerting you through side-mirror visuals as soon as a vehicle enters your blind spot or fastly approaches to your side.
Front and Rear Park Assist
It’s not all about highway assist when it comes to the Silverado, but it also helps when parking your truck as well. Don’t be intimidated by perfectly fitting its large size in a space without hitting anything when you have the Front and Rear Park Assist at your disposal. Distance alerts and detected objects are shown to you so you can avoid all impediments.
What’s New From the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500?
Just because the Silverado has been one of the best-selling pickups over the past few decades doesn’t mean it’s stopped innovating. To the contrary, for 2021, and just like the updates for 2020, a host of new upgrades were implemented for this new model year. New is the Multi-Flex tailgate that adds even more versatility to the pickup’s cargo bed, improved infotainment tech to stay better connected and trailer-tow features to further add-on to the Chevy’s top flight towing capability.
2021 Silverado 1500 4x4 Model Trims
WTStarting at $42,498*
- Blacked-out grille
- 40/20/40 split-bench front seat
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Vinyl or available cloth seats
CustomStarting at $45,988*
- 20-inch Bright Silver aluminum wheels
- Body-colour front, rear bumpers
- LED cargo area lighting
- Remote start
Custom Trail BossStarting at $47,998*
- 18-inch High-Gloss black-painted wheels
- Black front, rear bumpers
- 2-inch factory suspension lift
- Z71 off-road package
LTStarting at $50,398*
- 17-inch Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels
- 8-inch touchscreen display
- 10-way power driver seat
- Chrome centre bar, bumpers, mirror caps
RSTStarting at $52,798*
- 18-inch Bright Silver painted-aluminum wheels
- Heated driver, passenger seats
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- 60/40 folding rear bench seat (Crew Cab)
LT Trail BossStarting at $58,098*
- 18-inch High Gloss black-painted wheels
- 2-inch suspension lift, Z71 off-road package
- Leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel
- Heated driver, passenger seats
LTZStarting at $61,898*
- 20-inch aluminum wheels
- Leather-appointed front seats
- Rear heated seats
- Power up/down tailgate
High CountryStarting at $67,198*
- 20-inch painted-aluminum wheels
- Exclusive grille, centre bar
- Heated, ventilated front seats
- High-intensity LED headlights